our commitment to QHSE
Kuiper Group’s commitment to safety drives every decision across all operations. Our exemplary QHSE track record is critical to our success, and to the success of our clients’ operations and projects.
Everyone has the authority to stop work or intervene if they see something that is unsafe or potentially dangerous
Our QHSE practices are built to:
- provide safe, healthy, and productive workplaces that prioritise employee safety
- build and maintain a qualified, competent, and motivated workforce
- operate in a manner that minimises the risk of safety and health incidents
- educate our employees on health and safety best practices
- deliver a safe, high quality service to clients
Our Kuiper Group Management Systems are designed to comply with National, International and applicable Regulatory Standards.
ISO 9001: Quality Management Systems
Health & Safety
OHSAS 18001: Occupational Health & Safety Management Systems
ISO 14001: Environmental Management Systems
MLC (Maritime Labour Convention), 2006 compliant
8 orbs of safety
8 Orbs of Safety is Kuiper’s in-house QHSE philosophy, designed with practice in mind, and is present at every stage of operations.