our commitment to QHSE
Everyone has the authority to stop work or intervene if they see something that is unsafe or potentially dangerous
Our QHSE practices are built to:
- provide safe, healthy, and productive workplaces that prioritise employee safety
- build and maintain a qualified, competent, and motivated workforce
- operate in a manner that minimises the risk of safety and health incidents
- educate our employees on health and safety best practices
- deliver a safe, high quality service to clients
Our Kuiper Group Management Systems are designed to comply with National, International and applicable Regulatory Standards.
ISO 9001: Quality Management Systems
Health & Safety
ISO 45001: Occupational Health & Safety Management Systems
ISO 14001: Environmental Management Systems
MLC (Maritime Labour Convention), 2006 compliant
8 orbs of safety
8 Orbs of Safety is Kuiper’s in-house QHSE philosophy, designed with practice in mind, and is present at every stage of operations.