Integrated Crew Management
Kuiper Group’s Integrated Crew Management Services handle your entire Human Resource and logistics function, giving you the time and energy to focus on your own project and operational delivery.
We offer fully integrated solutions, handling end-to-end crew management and complex logistics with minimal turnaround time, lowering your costs and increasing your operational efficiency.
Having pioneered this solution through our subsidiary company OCB Oilfield Services, this management approach has enabled us to be the leading providers of crewing to numerous international drilling contractors.
We help identify what works best for your project and tailor a solution to fit your recruitment needs.
safe & reliable services
- HR administration & processing
- Interviews and background checks
- Pre-assignment medical examinations & inoculations
- Pre-assignment substance testing
- Payroll and tax administration services
- Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)
- Comprehensive insurance coverage
- Industrial relations negotiation & management
Training & Competency
- Manage training and education requirements
- Verification of competency (VOC) assessment
- Maintain training matrix data
- Onsite training (where applicable)
Travel & Logistics
- Visa and work permit administration
- Travel and accommodation services
- Meet & greet and security services
- 24-hour emergency advice and support