Travel & Logistics
When outsourcing your travel and logistical requirements to Kuiper Australia, our experienced Logistics Team will be responsible for providing 360° Personnel Logistics Management for your Project.
Our services include:
- Manage mobilisation, demobilisation & crew changes of all project personnel travelling to and from the vessel
- Project Roster & Travel Manifest creation and maintenance
- Arrange commercial flight bookings & private (charter) flights. Including your helicopter schedule setup prior to the project start & your helicopter bookings during the operational period
- Accommodation & transfer ‘Meet & Greet’ services throughout Australia
- Minimal turnaround time of processing logistical requests / changes
- 24/7 emergency on-call service
End-to-end, seamless travel and logistics management is the safest option and reduces operational disruptions.
Our Logistics Team offer fully integrated solutions handling end-to-end complex Personnel Logistics Management, with minimal turnaround time of requests & changes executed in a professional, safe and cost effective manner.
Kuiper Australia shall comply with all HSE requirements in line with our Clients policies & procedures.
safe & reliable services
- HR administration & processing
- Interviews and background checks
- Pre-assignment medical examinations & inoculations
- Pre-assignment substance testing
- Payroll and tax administration services
- Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)
- Comprehensive insurance coverage
- Industrial relations negotiation & management
Training & Competency
- Manage training and education requirements
- Verification of competency (VOC) assessment
- Maintain training matrix data
- Onsite training (where applicable)
Travel & Logistics
- Visa and work permit administration
- Travel and accommodation services
- Meet & greet and security services
- 24-hour emergency advice and support